WANT TO PLAY?Sign Up for the BEST Mud Volleyball Tournament during the Riverdays Festival in Downtown Midland! Fri: Rec Tourney $15/player | Sat: All Day Tourney $25/player
NOTE: SIGN UP IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
- Friday registration will begin promptly at 4:30pm. Games starting at 5:30pm. Saturday registration will begin promptly at 9:00am. Games starting at 10am. Please be sure your entire team arrives on time! A coaches meeting will start before the first game each day.
- FIRST AID WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE.
- Minimum age for players is 18 years of age (unless signed waiver by parent).
- No refunds.
- Tournament will be held rain or shine.
- Please clean up around your area before leaving!!
- Tournament format will be dependent on the number of teams. Points will be scored by Rally Scoring (every serve one team will score a point). Teams must win by 2 points.
- In the event of a tie (between wins & losses), there will be a head to head determination meaning which team won between the 2 teams that are tied. Single or Double elimination for Playoffs will depend on the number of teams playing.
- Each player must sign the attached roster/waiver BEFORE playing.
- The ball must be served behind the end of each side’s out of bounds line and may be hit in any manner with the hand. Prior to service, the ball may NOT be loaded with mud and per service rotation; the ball may only be tossed once.
- It is a foul for players to touch the net. The point will go to the opposing team.
- Players of the serving team must rotate clockwise when receiving the ball to serve. The right back must serve.
- Holding or throwing the ball while it is in play is a foul. The point will go to the opposing team.
- Three contacts with the ball per side. A player may not hit the ball twice in succession. A block is not a hit.
- The ball may be hit with any part of the body.
- It is a violation to spike with two hands. Setting is allowed and encouraged but again, lifts (extended contact with the ball) – will be called (teams are to call their own games). If you can’t agree on a call, it will be a replay.
- Any player/ team excessively arguing will be asked to leave the event immediately. Failure to leave will result in forfeiture. Player removed from match will not be allowed to participate in future matches.
- A team must have a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 6 players on the court at one time, and may have substitutions on the roster (8 players max). Substitutions can be rotated in on a serve only.
- At least two (2) females must be on the court at all times (unless a team chooses to only play with 1 male & 1 female).
Please Either Drop Off, Email or Mail-In Registration to:
Digity Media LLC., 1795 Tittabawassee Road, Saginaw, MI 48604 (Attention: Shannone Dunlap or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org)